Some achievements in 2nd Semester
- Construction an office in Pediatric ward
- Construction of a waste disposal unit (incinerator)
- Review price lists (surgery, hospitalization, acts, lab etc)
- Pediatric, Surgical wards
- Construct corridor linking Solidarity ward to Maternity
- Renovation of new TB lab (Lab n° 2)
- Renovation of abandoned building by Hon Etombi
Plans for 1st Sem 2018
- Rehabilitation of Ambulance garage
- Rehabilitation of wards:
- Acquire ELISA Machine for the lab.
- Finalise quality improvement plan
- Create blood donors association in Hospital
- Finalise Emergency care plan.
- Preparations for AFCON 2019
- Replacement of doctors who left the hospital (6 doctors)
- Replacement of 20 EGPAF staff who left the hospital at the end of the organization’s activities. (DELTA)
- Rendering the Medicalised Ambulance in VW garage in Douala functional.
- Energy crisis.
- Equipment not fully functional (Imaging and ICU)
- Treasury crisis with long delay to withdraw cash
- Execution of 2018 budget by PBF principles
- Paving the road from OPD to Imaging centre/private ward
- Retrieve staff houses in the nurses quarters